We are thrilled to share with you our newsletter for fiction writers...
w.i.p. (work in progress)
--advice and encouragement for fiction writers--
Yeah, I know--about the last thing any of us really needs is another email newsletter. It's one reason we haven't offered one before. We were determined not to do a newsletter until we found a way to make it something valuable and helpful to YOU.
I think we've found it. Remember those advice and etiquette columns that used to appear in newspapers (and still do)? Well, that's what w.i.p. (work in progress) is for fiction writers. You've got writing or publishing questions? Of course you do--we all do. As a part of the newsletter list, you can send in your questions and we'll send the reply from one of our published novelist-editors in the newsletter. Each edition of w.i.p. (work in progress) also includes writing tips or motivational ideas and even writing product reviews to help keep you energized about your own writing "work in progress." See a sample issue here.
Once you sign up, you'll receive a confirmation email. Follow the super-easy instructions in the email to verify that you do want to get the newsletter, and then you're in! Please add our email address to your white list, thanks.
Benefits To You:
- High quality info, but SHORT--only minutes to read, so you can keep up, get revved up, and get on with life
- Once a month--frequent enough to stay current with your fast-paced schedule, but won't wear out its welcome
- Text-only--so you can read it on portable devices as well as your computer
- Available on the Fiction Workbench blog, so even if you are away from email, you won't miss an issue
- Ability to send to writing friends--they'll love you even more than they already do
Our Email Policy:
Your email is private. Period. At FFS, we will never sell, rent, or give out your email address (unless we're required to by law, of course). You are too important to us and we value your trust.